Production Team Leader
Job description / main responsibilities
The Lampshade Technician role is a full-time role, sitting within our Lampshades Team and reporting into the Production Team Leader. The team are highly skilled, hand-making lampshades using traditional methods and bringing our beautiful fabrics to life. They create high-quality lampshades, to our high QC standards, with the minimum of waste.
The role involves working across all elements of lampshade production; from preparation through to QC and despatch, alongside maintaining production floor cleanliness and machine maintenance.
Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Skills / experience needed
- Manual Dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Solution focussed
- Ability to work at pace to targets
- Enthusiasm and drive
Additional skills / experience welcomed
- Production sewing / stitching experience
- Previous production experience
- Previous hand assembly experience
- Knowledge of fabric construction
- Fabric handling experience
What you’ll get
- £22k per year, rising to £23k upon passing your probation (usually 3 months)
- 25 days holiday
- Core working hours are : 8 – 4pm with 15 mins break and 30 mins lunch across the shift
- Company NEST pension scheme
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to Helen Lang at [email protected]
All our beautiful product is designed, manufactured and despatched all over the world from our studio and manufacturing site in Wiltshire.
From the outset, nearly a decade ago, it’s been the people at Fermoie who make it all possible. Our collection of individuals are the beating heart of our business. We are more innovative, ambitious and creative than ever and we are growing. So if you think you’d like to share in the delivery of our vision and have the skills for any of our current vacancies we’d love to hear from you.